Everything eventually gets to Russia, so I was not blown away to see the slow cooker make an appearance.
Tag Archives: slow cooking
Join The Moscovore on a culinary adventure!
There are currently no events.
- What Can You Do With a Kilo of Persimmons? Monday, November 7, 2011
- Welcome to The Moscovore! Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Let’s Talk Turkey: An Expat Thankgiving Sunday, October 9, 2011
- 8 Delicious Ideas for the 8th of March Saturday, February 4, 2012
- The Domestic Goddess of the Green Line Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- Amanda: I am a big fan of quinoa, and use it similarly to ...
- Katrina: Really enjoyed reading about Moscow markets in suc...
- jennifer: Do you know, that is something I have always wante...
- Moscow Granny: You're still in Moscow, right ? Any book-signing ...
- lauretabcn: Thanks a lot for that post :) I'm a Spanish living...
article articles attack phase of the Dukan Diet avocado basil beef carrots chicken chicken breasts chicken stock cilantro Cook coriander Dukan Diet Eggplant featured fennel garlic ginger Home lemon Metro Cash & Carry Moscow mushrooms Olive oil parsley pasta plum tomatoes pork Recipe red peppers Russia Salad sour cream soy sauce spaghetti spinach Thanksgiving thyme tomato tomatoes Vegetable yoghurt yogurt zucchini